Today I’m talking with one of my favorite podcasters, Sarah Bragg, of Surviving Sarah. We unpack her extreme deer fear, that’s right, her fear of deer, like the kind with spindly legs and antlers, and I share my own irrational fear…guys, it’s so weird I’m almost afraid to say it out loud. We also process living on a sailboat, what she loves about podcasting, and lightening up about school and homework. You are going to love her like I do, so listen in and lighten up!
Links from the Show:
Sarah on Twitter and Instagram: @sarahwbragg
Sarah on Facebook: SurvivingSarahPodcast
How to Leave a Review:
If you enjoyed this conversation, would you jump over to iTunes and leave a quick review? This will help other people find the show. Now, I have to admit that I’m so technically challenged that I struggled to even figure out how to leave a review. You are smarter than I am, but just in case you, too, aren’t sure how to do that, here’s a quick tutorial on Leaving a Review on iTunes:
- Go to the Lighten Up iTunes preview page.
- Click “view in iTunes,” which will launch iTunes.
- Click the “ratings and reviews” tab. (You can also click the “subscribe” button while you’re there, heh heh.)
- Select a star rating, then write a quick review.
- It might take awhile for it to show up in iTunes, but please give yourself a hug from me.
Thanks in advance!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.