Today in honor of my favorite holiday, my friend Kendall Ashley and I talk about our favorite Halloween costumes from childhood and adulthood, trick or treating etiquette, our feelings on haunted houses and horror movies, favorite and least favorite candy, and favorite Halloween traditions. This is my favorite holiday, hush up Christmas lovers, I know and you guys can pray for me all you want. As I say in the episode, “I just love creepy things. Creepy things are my favorite.” So let the Halloweenie fun wash over you like a river of Ghostbustery slime, listen in, and lighten up!
Links from the show:
Captain Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann circa one million years ago at our Halloween Hootenanny:
How to Leave a Review:
If you enjoyed this conversation, would you jump over to iTunes and leave a quick review? This will help other people find the show. Now, I have to admit that I’m so technically challenged that I struggled to even figure out how to leave a review. You are smarter than I am, but just in case you, too, aren’t sure how to do that, here’s a quick tutorial on Leaving a Review on iTunes:
- Go to the Lighten Up iTunes preview page.
- Click “view in iTunes,” which will launch iTunes.
- Click the “ratings and reviews” tab. (You can also click the “subscribe” button while you’re there, heh heh.)
- Select a star rating, then write a quick review.
- It might take awhile for it to show up in iTunes, but please give yourself a hug from me.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.