Today I’m talking with Kate Motaung about how she moved to South Africa and fell in love…with South Africa and her husband. She shares her story of living in South Africa, raising kids cross culturally, being in an interracial relationship in post-apartheid South Africa, and finding laughter in the midst of her mom’s cancer. Then we talk about her writer’s group Five Minute Friday and her new memoir, A Place to Land. You are going to love Kate and her fascinating story, so listen in and lighten up!
Links from the show:
- Eichermade (use coupon code Lightenup for 10% off)
- Check out Kate’s new book, A Place to Land
- You can buy a signed copy HERE
- Find Kate on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Festival of Faith & Writing
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- Five Minute Friday
- Refine Services
As always, if I post an Amazon link and you click and buy something, I make several whole cents. Keeps the lights on around here. Well, keeps about one-quarter of one pixel on. Thanks in advance.