Today’s our monthly crossover episode with Sarah Bragg of Surviving Sarah. I look forward to these episodes so much and I hope you’re enjoying them, too. This month Sarah and I are chatting about contentment. We talk about contentment over on her show and then here on Lighten Up, we’re digging into discontentment and how discontentment can really lead to both positive and negative things. So we unpack the good and bad sides of it, how we avoid discontentment from social media, and what’s making us feel content right now. Pour some coffee, drag over a beach chair, listen in, and lighten up!
Links from the show:
- Sign up to be email friends with me
- Surviving Sarah Podcast – check out the other half of our conversation on contentment!
- Go be friends with Sarah Bragg!
- Heart of the Matter, by Emily Giffin
- The Historian, by Elizabeth Kostova
- The Swan Thieves, by Elizabeth Kostova
- The Shadow Land, by Elizabeth Kostova
- The Lighten Up Guidelines for Laughing at Life
As always, if I post an Amazon link and you click and buy something, I make several whole cents. Keeps the lights on around here. Well, keeps about one-quarter of one pixel on. Thanks in advance.