We are smack in the middle of the Dog Days of Summer, both literally and on this podcast, and today’s guest is Logan Wolfram, author of Curious Faith and friend of the show. Logan has big dogs, and big dogs make big smells. My favorite quote from the show is when Logan says, “You just kind of sign yourself up for these weird things when you have animals.” Also, I think this episode wins for most use of the word “humping.” To prepare yourself for this episode, ask yourself this, “If your dog eats part of your sandwich, do you throw the rest away, eat it anyway, or serve it to your kids?” Ponder that, and while you do, listen in, and lighten up!
Today’s episode is sponsored by FabFitFun! FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box with full-size beauty, fitness, fashion, and lifestyle products. It’s basically like getting a birthday present in the mail four times a year. It retails for $49.99 but always contains products totaling over $200, and they’re giving Lighten Up listeners $10 off your first box when you use code LIGHTENUP at fabfitfun.com.
Links from the show:
- Dog Days of Summer super googley research:
- Check out Logan’s book, Curious Faith
- Find Logan:
- This isn’t Logan’s make-ahead waffle recipe but this is the one I’ve been using and it’s awesome and easy and my kids think I’m amazing now.
- Logan’s previous visits to Lighten Up:
- The Lighten Up Guidelines for Laughing at Life
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.