Today I’m talking with Kimberly Stuart, writer of romance and author of the new book, Heart Land. Kimberly is incredibly fun and very patient with me as I ask ridiculous questions about romantic things, cite Fabio on the covers of the books at the grocery store checkout, and unpack my hangups with romance, both as a genre and in my sadly pragmatic actual life. We discuss our feelings about The Greatest Showman, our romantic experiences both on the page and off, “bodice rippers,” and her new book Heart Land. I’m dubbing her our “romantic Yoda.” Meet us at the corner table with a red rose pressed between the pages of Wuthering Heights, listen in, and lighten up!
Links from the show:
- Check out Kimberly’s latest book Heart Land
- Find her on Instagram
- video of audition for The Greatest Showman
- Matchmaking for Beginners
- Marisa de los Santos books
- Same Kind of Different as Me
- Pride and Prejudice
- The Picture of Dorian Gray
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.